DFA Law Firm is glad to announce the consolidation of its professional relationship with Studio Barusco Rovetti & Associati thanks to the relocation of its office in Padova in the historical headquarters of Studio Barusco Rovetti & Associati in via Altinate. There, we can count of the expertise of Mr Sebastiano Barusco, who has been collaborating with our Law Firm for some years now as Of Counsel and longstanding tax expert in the sector of tax litigation.
- 🇪🇺From EUrope with Law🇪🇺 The saga on Italian beach concessions continued before the ECJ
- 🇪🇺From EUrope with Law🇪🇺: the ECJ decides on the access to other individuals’ personal data in order to protect one’s own personal data
- 🇪🇺From EUrope with Law🇪🇺 Airline passengers and their fair treatment: the ECJ takes a stand interpreting the Montreal Convention
- DFA supports the Padova Water Marathon
- 🇪🇺From EUrope with Law🇪🇺 Exclusive distribution and abuse of dominant position: the recent interpretation by the EU Court of Justice in Unilever v. AGCM